Intuitive Career and Business Coach for People Ready for Change
Do you feel like something is missing? Like you should be doing something else to make a difference? Do you want to stay in your career, but regain your passion and grow your confidence? Or is it time for a career change, but you don’t know what to do next?
I help people with clarity, focus and motivation for their life and work.
Have you been meaning to make a change for awhile but postponed because you felt overwhelmed or felt paralyzed by indecision? Would you like to have some time just for you each week to keep you on track? I will motivate you to make the changes.
You have it within you to reach your potential. Let me help you get there faster!
You can have a life with more…
- joy…change your job to one you look forward to everyday
- freedom…flexible job or start your own business
- income…enough for your needs and wants
- flexibility & balance…design a life you love
As a business coach I will work with you to:
- provide a fresh viewpoint on your challenges, and creative solutions
- create a marketing strategy that fits your business and your budget
- increase your confidence and self-esteem, while removing barriers to success
- start or grow a business, bringing your ideas and dreams to life
As a career coach I will work with you to:
- choose a career where you love your work
- match your dreams and personality to a job that fits the life you want to lead
- learn whether you prefer to be an employee or self-employed
- determine whether you should go to school, and what courses to take
- increase your confidence
As an intuitive life coach I will work with you to:
- create a life with loving relationships, a healthy body, abundant income and joy
- let go of emotional blocks from your past, including fear, anger and guilt, so that you don’t keep repeating the same patterns in your work and life
- say no when you should and get rid of the things and people that are draining your energy
If you are applying for jobs and you aren't getting contacted for an interview, there is either something wrong with your resume or your reputation (through social media or other sources). Your resume and reputation are the only things that differentiate you from the...read more
Fear is often the biggest obstacle to change. What if I can't do it? What if I disappoint other people and myself? What if I'm not good enough, not smart enough, not confident enough, to actually do it this time? What if I am successful? I will have to keep that up or...read more
When you are contemplating changing your career, a common question to ask is whether you should go back to school. I hear a lot of questions from my clients about this: What program or courses should I take? Do I have the grades or qualifications to take the courses?...read more