Do you have a business?
Do you want to start a business?
My self-employed clients have told me:
- I want more clients, but I don’t want to be a pushy or sell myself.
- I want to take my business in a different direction, and I’d like a confidant that can help me. I don’t want to share the information with my staff until I am clear on what changes I need to make.
- It seems like this should be easier. I don’t understand why it isn’t working because I feel like I have done everything I am supposed to do.
- I have some fear that is holding me back. I want to get rid of it.
- My life is not in balance. I need to find a way to focus on my relationships and my health while still keeping my business running and thriving.
- Sometimes I question whether I should give up this business and get a job. I’m not sure what to do.
- I keep asking myself, “Am I good enough? Am I really helping my clients or am I fooling myself?”
- I get distracted and end up focusing on things that aren’t productive. I want to figure out my priorities, my goals, and a plan for the year and then break that down into manageable activities for each week and each day.
- I want more income.
Clients starting a new business have said:
- I have an idea I would like to turn into a business.
- I want my own business but I don’t know where to start.
- I’ve been doing something as a hobby and I’d like to figure out how to make more money at it.
- Part of me thinks I have what it takes to be self-employed, but part of me isn’t sure.
- I don’t know whether to quit my job now, so that i have time to get my business going, or wait until I am making enough money in my business first.
- I’d like to revive my business that failed because I think I know how to make it work this time, but I’d like someone to keep me on track each week so that I get a different result this time.
- My family and most of my friends think I am crazy to quit my job and start my business, but I know that’s the right thing for me to do. I’d like someone by my side that believes in my vision.
- How do I build a new business that works for my family, while also being a good parent to my young kids? How do I take advantage of the flexibiity of being able to take my kids to school and their activities, but also get some work done while they are at home behaving like kids?
Work with Brenda Kerr to build your business
I will work with you to create a life and business that you love. We will identify short and long-term goals, and the steps needed to make them a reality.
We’ll decide together what changes will benefit you. They’ll be manageable changes that will result in a renewed passion in your business and less stress in your life. Each week I’ll coach you as you implement the changes and transform your business. If fear or self-sabotage gets in the way of moving forward, I’ll help you break through using one of several tools. If indecision slows you down, I’ll help you use your intuition as well as using my own to help you choose the best path forward.