Is it time to change careers?
- Do you wake up in the morning wishing you didn’t have to go into work?
- Does your work deplete you rather than energize you?
- Do you find yourself working long hours, wondering what you’re missing?
- Do you wish you were working in a job where you could be more creative, or more independent?
- Do you want to change jobs to one that is a better fit now that you are a parent, or separated from your spouse, or your kids are older?
- Do you want a job where you are helping people?
- Do you feel there is something else you should be doing, but you’re afraid to make the leap or uncertain about how to do it?
Your current job might be a good fit if:
- you like at least some aspects of your job, most of the time
- you have good days where you feel happy, excited, enthusiastic or proud
- you are regularly learning new skills, either in your job or on your own to support your current or future work
- whether you are working as little as 25 hours a week or as much as 70 hours a week, you feel like it is a good balance and doesn’t negatively effect your physical health, emotional health or relationships
Do you want to be doing the same thing you’re doing five years from now?
You don’t have to wait until you’ve won the lottery. You have options now. Give yourself the opportunity to dream and let me help you find a way to live your dream.
I help you match your dreams and personality to a job that fits the life you want to lead. Do you want a job close to home? Time for your personal and family life? One where you are making a difference in people’s lives? Together we will explore the what, how & when. I’ll brainstorm with you, provide you with resources, and help you to use your intuition and be open to the possibilities around you. I’ll help you get past the fears and beliefs that stand in your way.
Get started on your new life today!
If you want someone who can help you find your purpose, get back on track, find motivation, do more than you think you are capable of doing – think of Brenda. She does it with love and compassion and goes beyond “the session”. She does way more to motive you, to kick you, to keep you going when you need it the most. She becomes someone you can fully trust and rely on. Someone who is always going to encourage you with new ideas and solutions. She has tools to help you look deep inside and do it from your heart. She is a true gem and I’m blessed to have her in my life!