Intuitive Career and Business Coach for People Ready for Change
Do you feel like something is missing? Like you should be doing something else to make a difference? Do you want to stay in your career, but regain your passion and grow your confidence? Or is it time for a career change, but you don’t know what to do next?
I help people with clarity, focus and motivation for their life and work.
Have you been meaning to make a change for awhile but postponed because you felt overwhelmed or felt paralyzed by indecision? Would you like to have some time just for you each week to keep you on track? I will motivate you to make the changes.
You have it within you to reach your potential. Let me help you get there faster!
You can have a life with more…
- joy…change your job to one you look forward to everyday
- freedom…flexible job or start your own business
- income…enough for your needs and wants
- flexibility & balance…design a life you love
As a business coach I will work with you to:
- provide a fresh viewpoint on your challenges, and creative solutions
- create a marketing strategy that fits your business and your budget
- increase your confidence and self-esteem, while removing barriers to success
- start or grow a business, bringing your ideas and dreams to life
As a career coach I will work with you to:
- choose a career where you love your work
- match your dreams and personality to a job that fits the life you want to lead
- learn whether you prefer to be an employee or self-employed
- determine whether you should go to school, and what courses to take
- increase your confidence
As an intuitive life coach I will work with you to:
- create a life with loving relationships, a healthy body, abundant income and joy
- let go of emotional blocks from your past, including fear, anger and guilt, so that you don’t keep repeating the same patterns in your work and life
- say no when you should and get rid of the things and people that are draining your energy
My name is Brenda Kerr.
I love helping people make the changes they have been thinking about or talking about, but either don’t know where to begin or have something holding them back.
I combine my varied training (Business Degree from UBC, coaching training from the school founded by the first life coach, and many courses in emotional, energy and spiritual techniques) with my skills of deep listening, empathy, intuition and logical reasoning.
Learn more about me
I've been hearing a lot from people about the idea of choice. "I was laid off at 55 years old. I'm too old for anyone else to hire me. So I retired - I didn't have a choice." "I have a mortgage to pay. I have to keep working - I don't have the luxury of being able to...
If you were recently laid off, Leave your old job on good terms with management and staff. You may want a reference from them for your next position, or they may know someone that can offer you a job. Even though you are probably feeling angry, find ways to express...
Are experiencing the same pattern at work and you don't know why? Does the same thing keep happening over and over again? For example, do you keep changing jobs and yet keep choosing a job where the boss bullies you? Or you are not appreciated? Or a co-worker...